Early bird prices are now available!
Get your access to the course now for great discounts and special offers!
33 selected video lessons of Photoshop, my personal collection.
Lessons are designed with a variety of proficiency levels in mind – from below average to professional.
What will you get?
I’ve collected the best techniques and methods of working with Photoshop, that I personally use every day in post-editing of my photos, and boxed them into 33 videos. These 33 original and unique videos contain information such as:
* Step-by-step guides on achieving a certain result in editing, with my photos as examples
* What effects to use and when, guides on colouring and lightning
* What tools to use, nuances and not-so-evident tricks to each respective tool
* Efficient explanations, step-by-step and very easy to understand even for beginners
* Methods of selecting the best photos from massive photoshoots
* Creating your own presets in Photoshop
Only applied methods are being explained in the lessons, meaning that you’ll be able to repeat everything yourself right away.
What is the format of lessons?
I show everything step-by-step from the very beginning to the very end. Calmly, without rushing and skipping points, with explanation of each step. I show what buttons to push and what keys to press on your keyboard in every lesson.
Are there free lessons?
No and there will never be. I do not show any of the techniques in free lessons, this course is my personal collection.
Who is this course designed for?
– Enthusiasts interested in exploring new ways of post-editing in Photoshop.
– Professionals looking to attract more clients with stunningly beautiful and eye-catchy Photoshop edits
– Professionals looking to increase their competitive value without lowering the price of their work
– Anyone looking to increase their knowledge and skill in Photoshop
This video course is designed for photographers by a photographer.
33 video lessons
Price – $ 100 (standard price $ 200)
WhatsApp, Viber: +66910436610
Available payment options:
3. Western Union
Eduard Stelmakh (receiver)
Thailand (my current stay)
I continue the WEDDING STORY theme using a table. This is a creative wedding photo session with really brave newlyweds. The guests were very enthusiastic. Everybody was in great mood. Not to mention the photographer.)
We’re having this wonderful shot as a result.
See backstage video inside the article.